Have you ever come across the term Akashic Records? If you still need to, let us first discuss what the Akashic Records do. Akashic Records are the database that carries an anthology of information about your past events, history, past lives, and what lies ahead. It works as a hard disk drive of your human body. Now, you must have many questions, such as what does it mean? Or where is it originated from? Or what are the benefits of Akashic Records reading etc.?
Akashic Records is the ancient method of rejuvenating a soul to its true purpose. By reading your Akashic Records, you can buy yourself some time to figure things out that have been bothering you for a long time. All the meditations, sessions, and soul healing courses are practiced by Akashic practitioners of the past, including frequency healers, soul healers, etc.
According to the religion of theosophy and the philosophical school anthroposophy, the Akashic records contain a compendium of every universal event, thought, word, emotion, and intent that has ever happened, including those involving all entities and life forms other than humans, in the past, present, and future.
Where is it originated from?
According to its Sanskrit roots, Akashic is ethers or ‘that holds all. A ‘database’ of information transcending all realms and dimensions (to make it easier to understand in our 3D world) can be considered a massive library. According to Akashic record reader Simrin Gregory, the Akashic records contain “every choice we have ever made as an individual soul.”
Akashic records may also be compared to a celestial mirror, reflecting our decisions and desires and, when required, providing an audience with our Higher Self for understanding what these decisions have done for us. People who work in jobs not aligned with their soul path, such as creatives, will feel depleted and unhappy. Choosing to align with their soul’s purpose enables them to align with their bliss and make a choice that aligns with it.
Trauma can be passed down through generations both psychologically and metaphysically. Access to and unlocking your Akashic records can allow you to release ancestral karmic debt, opening the door to universal grace and blessings. As Gregory says, “it is extremely validating to get to know our soul nature. The records help us to identify our strengths and dysfunctional aspects of our soul makeup.” For example, a soul suppressed as a child might later show up as problems communicating the truth if the soul was suppressed. Eventually, these mental and emotional imbalances manifest in the physical body as disease or pain, she says.
We can use the Akashic records to identify the unchanging core of our being and to understand and eventually confront the fears and phobias we carry from our childhood and even previous lifetimes. As a result, we can identify ways that no longer serve us or why we continue to attract certain situations/people in our lives repeatedly. A deep understanding of our true nature allows us to make new and better choices that align with our true nature to start afresh.
What are the benefits of Akashic Records readings?
Akashic Records transcends human reach as it connects with the celestial powers of the Universe. It holds this unique capability that transcends the human potential of storing your soul’s past, present, and future information. Once you have access to your Akashic Records, there are tons of benefits that come with the Akashic Records readings.
Some of the benefits of accessing your Akashic Records, such as:
- You can heal, recognize and purify your lost self by reading the Akashic Records.
- Once you log in to your past lives, you’ll discover many hidden reasons for your existence, purpose and journey.
- It helps you to embark on a sacred journey.
- Akashic healing can clear the blockage for abundance, relationships, business and career.
- You can open your chakra heart and feel all the cosmic energy.
- Soul alignment and positive soul contracts can be made by accessing the Akashic Records.
- It takes you to the different realms of your spiritual lives and helps you find your purpose.
- You can make positive soul contracts.
- You can get meditations and soul-healing sessions by signing up with Akashic Knowing.
- It opens all pours of your heart to channel your body, soul and mind towards positive things.
- You can become a healing master through self-mastery courses by accessing the Akashic Records.
- Your inner self starts to resonate with your body, soul and mind.
- Eliminate enslavement and blockage from your life.
- You can heal your friends, family or anyone who has been through a life trial or suffering from a dark phase.
How to access your Akashic records?
The key to accessing your records is to identify the right meditative frequency to connect to and channel the information via your subconscious mind into your conscious mind. The most important thing is to set your intention and clarify what you want to achieve. This information is often accessed through breathing work, active meditation, exercise, tarot reading, or reiki.
It is important to be clear in your intentions and questions. After completing your experience, pray a short prayer of your choice, making sure that you remember what you learned.
- Try listening to binaural beats.
- The frequency activates your pineal gland, which is connected to your crown chakra.
- Meditation can be done while lying down or sitting comfortably.
- Doing a guided meditation is best when you have practiced reaching the right mental state.
- You should start by clearly and specifically stating your question. Feel free to drift off to sleep.
- As a result of your theta brainwave state, you can tap into your subconscious without acting on your conscious mind.
- In meditation, as you connect with your Higher Self, you may hear voices, see images, feel emotions, or feel a deep sense of knowing.
- Try not to force yourself to recall what you experienced once you are back in consciousness.